Saturday, January 9, 2010

Were you a good little corgi this past year?

Turns out Darwin was. For the most part. But what can you expect. The occasional spell of trouble is half the fun, right?

So, for Christmas, Darwin was given a variety of things... the first of which, being....

You guessed it. Frisbees. Darwin, as you can tell, was ecstatic.

Finally getting around to posting the Christmas pictures. This is post 1 of 3. Will still do a Jarod memorial post, but tomorrow, as I am really tired tonight.

And what to wondering Corgi eyes should appear? No, no, not reindeer. A pair of frisbees. "Is that what I think it is, Mom?"



"Tastes like frisbees. Yes I can taste them through the plastic. They call to me."



"Well, what are you waiting for. Open them up!"



"Can we play now? See, I'm being such a good boy." Unfortunately, Darwin, no, we cannot. We still have more gifts to unwrap for you! See, look at this lovely green corgi-sized sweater!



-Mel, Corgi-keeper

**Photos by Diane Hargreaves

1 comment:

  1. Love that last photo! Darwin has the classic Cardi face that says he *really* wants something, and I don't think it is the green sweather!

    ReplyDelete