Monday, January 18, 2010

Darwin v. Grizzly

I had to work on campus for a few hours yesterday and so took Darwin with me. He got to wait in the car while I checked on my cultures in the lab. Watching him out the window, he just sat in the front seat and kept his eyes on the door I had used to get into the building... totally ignoring the bowl of kibble sitting unguarded in the back seat. Priorities, I guess...

When I was finished, we took a walking tour of campus in a morning fog. It was an eventful walk, and I will post a sprinkling of pictures from it over the course of this next week.

But first, here is Darwin and the UM Grizzly, both looking off into the distance.



Darwin wasn't quite sure about me putting him up there at first, but did as I asked and gave me a "sit" and a "wait."

-Mel, Corgi-keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment