Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mad, mad corgi style

You may remember the green sweater from the final picture in yesterday's post. It is the feature of today's. Darwin's Grandma made him a sweater for those days when the cold was enough to force Darwin's humans to look like the Michelin man. It was green in color to reflect the verdant hills in the lands of the Cardigan heritage. Plus, it just looked nice on him ;).

Putting a sweater on a corgi is a multi-step process. And, of course, there should be treats involved.







Whew! Houston, we have a sweater.



Posing in his new duds. "Aren't I cute?"



"Okay, Mom. I've been on display long enough. Can we take this thing off and get back to those frisbees from earlier?"



"Really now. Maybe if I shift my head and give you sad eyes from a different angle, you'll yield..."



"Okay. Belly rubs are an acceptable substitute, I suppose."



(This last one is my favorite... Love that expression. And the stretched out legs.)

-Mel, Corgi-keeper

**Photos by Diane Hargreaves

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one, too! Really cute! The pathetic "take this sweater off" face is pretty good too! Classic Cardi......

    ReplyDelete