Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walk finale

And as an end to our walk, with an increasingly muddy corgi at hand, I attempt to get a picture of Darwin with the statue people that live on campus (see top of the photo). However, Darwin cares not for things that lack motion and is instead much more interested in a moving person out of the photo frame. Ah, well.


Though I must say, he seems to make a pretty good statue himself.

On our way back to the car, I was amused at the little corgi-sized tracks being left on the pavement.... So, naturally, I had to take a photo.



However, Darwin denies any involvement in the making of said tracks...


"C'mon, Mom. My feet are much bigger than that. Honest."

Coming up in the next post: The aftermath. Wherein Darwin gets an impromptu bath and makes some very unimpressed faces.

-Mel, Corgi-keeper

**Afterthought: This walk was a really great thing for both Darwin and I. We play and train together, but it has been awhile since we have just gone out on a good ol' fashioned adventure. I think we will try to do one of these every weekend in a new place.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how beautiful Darwin is! I just LOVE his coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you back on the blog and seeing my best grandpuppy!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete