Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sharing, Darwin style.

Darwin can, on occasion, share.

Proof below, in photos from this August when we traveled back to my hometown for a visit and a wedding.

The Brittany Spaniel is Darwin's Uncle Max, owned by my in-laws.

"Hey, Uncle Max!"


"Yes?"


"I have a frisbee."


"See what I can do with it?"




"I'll share it with you if you want me to."


"Go ahead. Take it."


"Or I can just give it to you."




"Oh, you don't want it?"


"Then I guess I'll take it off your paws. And take it somewhere else!"






-Mel, Corgi-keeper

**Photos by Diane Hargreaves

3 comments:

  1. Man, he really does love that Frisbee...

    He's just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes, yes, he does. If the world was ending and he had a choice between me and a frisbee to save, I think he'd wind up going for the frisbee. But I come in at a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Darwin photo stories! He really was trying to share!

    ReplyDelete