Sunday, October 18, 2009

Corgi amongst the leaves

I figured I should probably snap a few photos of Darwin in the leaves before our next unexpected snow covered them up, so here are the results of my attempted photoshoot with Darwin earlier today (He was bribed with a frisbee throw after every few poses, so he really didn't suffer for it).

I think his color complements the browns of the leaves quite nicely. :)

Darwin says: "This is my serious face."


A nice one without that building in the background.


Darwin's perspective on things.


Blending in. "Nobody here but us leaves..."


Corgi-shark goes trolling for buried frisbees.


This is what Darwin is really like. As opposed to that first picture which was very obviously done just to appease Mom and her need to take endless photographs.


-Mel, Corgi-keeper

1 comment: