Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just Chillin'

Sorry for the absence in posting, but both Darwin and I have had very busy but wonderful times with his other set of Grandparents and his uncle Max, a Brittany Spaniel (who I have yet to introduce on this blog, and who Darwin was dying to play with but couldn't, as poor Max had a really horrific infection last week and had to have a shunt put in his face and one of those cone collars around his neck). The lab work to which I devote a portion of my life has also been very consuming of late. So, in light of all the recent activity, we've spent a few days just chillin', getting back into the normal swing of things.

As proof, I offer:

"Mom, I'm too tired to even think about playing with these toys."



"I think I'll use them as a pillow instead."



And, of course, the cat is making full use of the downtime as well. But then, her entire life is pretty much downtime.



On an unrelated note, Darwin lost what I believe to be his last baby tooth tonight. My puppy is transforming into a teenager, with hormonal changes soon to follow.

-Mel, Corgi-keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment